If you didn't know by now, I'm a clothing reseller! If you're not familiar with the term, chances are you have seen or purchased something from a reseller before. If you've shopped at a consignment store, pawn shop, boutique, eBay, or even your local grocery store, you've purchased from a reseller. A reseller is exactly what the title describes: A person or company that sells something they have bought to someone else.

I might be wrong, but I feel like clothing-specific resellers have become even more popular the last 5-10 years. My method of sourcing items to sell is 95% from Salvation Army, Goodwill, and other local thrift stores. 

As I've grown my reselling business and it's become my full time job, there's a lot that I've learned along the way to help me increase my profit margins and find the best items. While you might not be interested in becoming a reseller yourself, the tips I'm sharing are helpful even when shopping for yourself!